Consent to mailing
1. Your consent In all other cases, we will obtain your explicit consent before sharing information about you with third parties. For example, our company may run a joint offer or competition with a third party, in which case we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with the third party.
2. To companies working on our behalf: We cooperate with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use the information only for the purpose of providing contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring this information to other parties in situations other than when it is necessary to provide the agreed services. Examples of business support functions: fulfillment of orders, fulfillment of requests, issuance of prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among customers and managing information systems. We also disclose aggregated non-personally identifiable information when selecting service providers.
3. Subsidiaries and joint ventures A subsidiary or joint venture is an organization, at least 50% of which is owned by the Company. When sharing your information with a subsidiary or joint venture partner, our Company requires you not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use your information in any way that is contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing materials from our Company, then we will not share your information with our subsidiaries and joint venture partners for marketing purposes.
4. On co-positioned or partner pages: Our company may share information with partner companies, with which it implements special offers and promotions on co-positioned pages of our site. If you request personal data on such pages, you will be warned about the transfer of information. The partner uses any information you provide in accordance with its own privacy statement, which you can read before providing information about yourself.
5. When transferring control over an enterprise Our company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the complete or partial sale or transfer of our enterprise or its assets. When selling or transferring a business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of transferring information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will no longer be able to provide you with the services or products previously provided by our company.
6. Law Enforcement Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of law, regulation or court order; participating in government investigations; assistance in fraud prevention; and strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All personal information submitted by you for registration on our website can be changed or completely deleted from our database at any time at your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our website.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our regular mailing list, you can do so at any time using the special link at the end of each email.